Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stupid Blogspot

I swore I wouldn't blog about anything but travel, but I find I have to blog about this stupid blog! "Anti-Antarctica" is full of stupid typos I can't fix because I don't know how. I went to the instructions under "Help" and it's no help. Every time I try to make corrections, I am informed that my tags must match. So I make the beginning look like the end, and it still won't accept changes. If anyone knows what this thing wants me to do, please let me know. Moving to another blogging location is NOT an option. It took me forever to figure this one out, and put in 30 photos, and I am absolutely not ever going to reconstruct it elsewhere.

And right after this, I'm putting another entry, but before I go do that, for those who are interested, I am going on a looooong trip the beginning of May and I plan to blog throughout, as it's a road trip and taking my laptop is both easy and necessary. So be on the lookout for that, and no, I will not be Twittering. I'm old enough to know better, and to know that everyone is NOT interested in my every thought. Even I am not interested in my every thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment